Rainbow West Christian Supply
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Nominees
- Dove Awards Winners
- Mother's Day
- Father's Day
- New & Bestselling Fiction
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Graduation Day
- Greeting Cards
- Lifeway Resources
- Resources for Love & Hope
- Wedding & Marriage
Imagine walking the dusty roads of Galilee with Jesus of Nazareth--braving jostling crowds just to touch the edge of His cloak and hear Him say, "Take heart, daughter, your faith has healed you."
Those words, once meant to comfort a hurting woman's soul thousands of years ago, were also meant for you.
Join biblical culturalist Kristi McLelland on those dusty roads as she transports you back to Jesus' world, following in the footsteps of the women who came face-to-face with the Living God. Over 7 sessions, examine the historical and cultural climate of first-century Middle Eastern society to not only understand Jesus more deeply but to fuel your worship of Him today.
Additional purchase or renting of the video teaching sessions is recommended for the best experience of this Bible study book.
- Leader guide to lead discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Glossary of Hebrew and biblical terms
- Photographs of Israel with commentary of cultural and historical significance
- Essential teaching videos, approximately 60 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Explore how Jesus generously restores dignity and honor to women in the first century and now.
- Gain deeper insight into the biblical world, including fresh perspective on familiar Bible stories.
- Discover the Bible through the lens of Middle Eastern culture.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Lifeway Christian Resources
- ISBN: 1535992034
- ISBN-13: 9781535992039
- SKU: 9781535992039
- Release Date: March 2, 2020
- Pages: 160
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: 0.50 inches
- Width: 6.90 inches
- Length: 9.40 inches
- Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Recommended Grade Range: 12th Grade through Up